Sunday, May 26, 2013

How to join two parts together (HJsplit)

Lots of you have problem to join those downloads together...

I don't get it, most of jgv webs have downloads splited in 6,8, or even more links and then you have to join them.

I guess some of you join them via Winzip (winrar).

but it's not difficult to join them like this... you just have to use HJsplit (you  can download it here)

here is a tutorial:

1. open HJ split
2. click on Join

1. click on "Input file"
2. find file you want to join,
it will show you just files ended with "*.*.001" and then i will AUTOMATICALLY find file *.*.002, *.*.003 and so on... you don't have to click on other files.
3. click on "Open"

1. click on "Start"
2. it stars to join
you can see in the folder new file

and I use:  KMplayer for *.avi, VLC for *.3gp, and Real Player for *.rmvb

so now, I hope you won't have any problem with downloading ^^

FAQ: Can you upload them in one file?
A: no I can't, some of them are over 2GB and ulož.to doesn't allow files over 2GB, so I have to split them.

FAQ: Can you upload those jgv somewhere else?
A: no, I think ulož.to is one of the best servers because you can download it mostly in one file and you don!t have to wait all the time.

FAQ: Can you make those download into winzip/winrar files?
A: sorry no, I would take lots of time, and now here you have this tutorial.

FAQ: Where do you find all those jgvs?
A: random on the internet ^^ or some of my friends gave me some of them. But i'm just very good at searching :'D

FAQ: Can I have request? (this, this and this)
A: yes you can, but i have really a LOT of requests, I just can add it on my "to download list" and sometimes in the future I'll try to find it, download it and upload it ;)

more FAQs later...


BTW!
I made a facebook "fanpage" of our blog so if you are not shy, join us~ >D HERE
jgvczechteam~

No comments:

Post a Comment